08/11/2015

Crown and Glory Glitterati unboxing November 2015

Ok by now you know the drill! Beginning of the month is Crown & Glory Glitterati box time which means a box of hair goodies in the post & much excitement along with it. If you have no idea what I'm talking about see previous posts here and here.

This month's theme was Alice in Wonderland & my box didn't arrive with the postman, much to my horror. However, not that much longer after it turned up with the van. Phew. Box arrival days are rather stressful!!

As usual, glitter tape is where the excitement begins. I make sure I have scissors close now. I seem to have become a box opening pro. Long gone are the days of furiously trying to rip it open to no avail. I just snip at the sides & ta-da. Box is open...


This month there was a slight delay with sending the boxes out which none of us minded but Sophie (& Gareth at Crown and Glory) being a total babe put a little extra in with our boxes. It was a really cute Moon barrette clip & I got mine in silver.
RRP £5


The boxes always look so nice & I feel mean tearing the tissue paper but needs must..


The contents were:

Velvet bow headband (which I absolutely love & Sophie always sends me blue if there's a blue option because as I said she's a babe & she knows it's my favourite!)
RRP £15


Glitter heart clip (I have a few similar ones already & I love them)
RRP £5


Glitter spade clip (how cool)
Glitterati exclusive
RRP £5


Dipped rose headband ("We're painting the roses red")
Glitterati exclusive
RRP £25


Mad hatter bobby pin pair (little Miss has already tried to steal them)
RRP £5


I don't think I can pull off the large roses band so will try to swap it on the secret Facebook page.


I can't believe that the next box is the Christmas one. Last year we got the most gorgeous crown which is one of my all time favourite pieces we have received in our boxes. I can't wait to see what this year brings.


I can't even properly explain how good it makes you feel having pretty stuff on your head! A distraction from M.E is always good but it's so much more than that being a part of The Glitterati . If you fancy joining (you won't regret it) mention my name at the referral part on the website & we will both get a £10 voucher to spend. Not that I have any more room for anything else!!!



Ali 
xx

5 comments

  1. Any distraction is so worth it! Love this theme so much, sophie did good!!

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely Emma :) I can't believe how fab every month is xx

      Delete
  2. You are such a babe! This box was so amazing, made me so happy!
    Kitty
    www.kittyramblesalot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you so much! Being a Glitterati girl is the best isn't it :)

      Delete
  3. This box was lovely! I subscribed to the Glitterati for 6 months! Was so exciting to see what you got each month but the best for me was that first Christmas one last year!x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.